• Print

Studying outside Catalonia

Students who wish to study at universities in the rest of Spain should contact the secretary’s office of the university in question. If it is a public university, you should follow the usual pre-enrolment procedure of each autonomous community. Here you have the list of the universities in Spain.

In order to embark on a course of study at a foreign university, you should contact the relevant Consulate or the different cultural organisations that many countries have in Barcelona, such as the Institut Français de Barcelone, British Council, Goethe-Institut, Istituto Italiano di Cultura di Barcellona or the Institute of North American Studies, where you can obtain information on the qualifications required for university admission and any other additional requirements.

Update:  16.11.2012